UK Standard Royal Mail 48 Tracked - £4 (Free for orders over £50)
UK Royal Mail 48 Tracked (Ear Warmers) - £2.70
Ireland DPD - (Delivery can take up to 10-12 working days) - £15 - Please be aware your order maybe subject to taxes and charges and these are the responsibility of the customer. Please see below regarding the Brexit update. . We cannot be held responsible for any delays with Customs - these are beyond our control and we cannot expedite your parcel.
International varies depending on country. Calculated at the checkout.
BLACK FRIDAY DISPATCH
Please allow up to 7 working days for your order to arrive if ordered during our Black Friday Event.
Please ensure you enter your delivery address correctly on your order. We are unable to manually check every delivery address. If you enter the incorrect address and your order is shipped, we cannot be held responsible for your order not arriving and you will not be entitled to a refund or replacement order.
Please double check your order confirmation that all details are correct.
Our usual delivery timescale is 3-5 working days for the UK.
You will receive a dispatch email with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
We do not offer a Next Day Delivery/Faster Postage option at present.
All orders once shipped are sent Royal Mail 48 Tracked.
INITIALS ON HATS SILKS/BASELAYERS/LEGGINGS
If you do not input your initials on your order, then this extra charge for initials will be refunded. Please ensure you input these on the first page of customisation, if you would like them added.
Personalised/Custom Orders take 10 -14 working days to arrive. This does NOT include orders that have opted for initials on Hat Silks, Baselayers or Leggings.
Any items purchased from our Outlet are only eligible for an exchange.
Please email or use the chat option on our website for any queries relating to your order. Please do not DM on social media.
BLACK FRIDAY RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
For all orders placed during our Black Friday Event will only be eligible for an EXCHANGE ONLY. Items must be returned and in our possession by no later than 9 January 2023. Any items received after this date will not be processed and will be returned to you.
CHRISTMAS RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
We are happy to offer extended returns and exchanges over the Christmas period. Any orders placed on/after 1 December 2021 will be eligible for a return or exchange until 9 January 2023.
PLEASE NOTE ANY RETURNS OR EXCHANGES RECEIVED AFTER THIS DATE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RETURNED TO YOU.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
- Items must be returned within 14 days upon receipt of goods.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with original tags intact. Any Hat Silks that have been visibly tried on/worn on a Hat and returned, will only be eligible for a credit note as the Silk is not able to be resold.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of the return. We recommend using a tracked or signed service and keep your receipt as this is your proof of postage, as we cannot be held responsible for any missing items.
- Refunds will be processed within 28 days of receiving a return.
- Return costs are non-refundable.
- Your refund will be the cost of the item minus the postage costs originally paid.
- If you return an exchanged item, your refund will be minus the original postage paid and the postage for sending your exchanged item (thus £6 prior to 29/09/21 and £9 after 29/09/21 (for UK orders)).
- Personalised Hat Silks/Baselayers (e.g. Elevation Sets/Silks/Leggings and any other customised items) are NON-RETURNABLE and NOT eligible for a refund or an exchange. Please double check sizing before purchasing.
- Please note refunds are only eligible within 14 days of receipt. If you return your items outside of this period your return will be refused and returned to you or a Credit Note will be issued against your order.
RETURNING A FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEM
Please contact us if you believe you have received a faulty or incorrect item (email@example.com). You must inform us within 48 hrs of receiving your order, if you believe it has been damaged in transit or is faulty, otherwise no claim can be accepted.
Please note refunds are only eligible within 14 days of receipt. Your item must be deemed faulty within 90 days at the discretion of Stockinjur Ltd. We will happily offer a credit note or exchange ONLY for the faulty or incorrect item within this time frame.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to return an item.
Please contact us if you believe you have items missing from your order (email@example.com). You must inform us within 48 hrs of receiving your order, otherwise no claim can be accepted.
From 01/01/2021, the UK has left the EU. What does this mean for our customers? – For our worldwide customers, who are not part of the EU, everything will remain the same. For our customers who are part of the EU – orders will now be subject to tax and duty charges.
Please be aware that all orders with delivery outside of the UK will be subject Tax and Duty charges. To find out how much these charges would be, you will need to contact your local tax office as the charges vary from country to country and Tax & Duty charges are completely out of our control.
It is the customers responsibility to pay for these charges. An order cannot be cancelled or 'returned to sender' unless these charges have been cleared. Delay or refusal when paying for these charges, will result in your shipment being destroyed and you will not be entitled to a refund. By placing an order with us you agree to these terms and conditions.
If you refuse to pay the tax and duty charges applied by customs, your shipment will be destroyed and you will not be entitled to a refund.